EL PROFE! realizada en Family & RelationshipsFriends · hace 1 década

What is the most important animal in your Country?

Why is this animal important?

26 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta favorita

wales.sheep,we love our lamb.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

I believe that chicken is the most important animal of almost all countries as chicken is widely used for eating purpose.

• hace 5 años

There is no way any rights would be more important then another because they are important issues. Animals being abused should be rescued and given salvation. Women being abused should be rescued and given salvation if they don't have the guts to take stand for themselves. Children being abused/neglected should be rescued and given salvation. Children annd animals first.

• hace 1 década

All animals are important!

• ¿Qué te parecen las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Dogs seem to come first in England, they are very much man's best friend and they are everywhere. They are closely followed by cats that in residential areas you are bound to see hundreds of. I think third would be horses as all true British people I know love them and riding them.

Fuente(s): Personal experience.
  • hace 1 década

The most important animal in my country is the chupacabras, it's actually the most accurate representation of our politicians, who suck blood for living.

I miss u!

• hace 1 década

George W. Bush

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Here in some countries of Middle East, sheep, cows, goats, chickens and donkeys make sense!

• hace 1 década

The donkey. Its just that its got quite a lot of stamina, and it can carry lots and lots of weight on a really long journey, especiall when you don't or cant afford transport. Cars etc.

• hace 1 década

Ja, Ja, Ja. Amable caballero, creo que de lejos la Doña se ganó los diez puntos... el chupacabras... Ja, Ja, Ja.

Saludos ;)

• hace 1 década

The British Bulldog!

Also, the English Lion (even though we don't have lions over here).

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.