MAD
Lv 6
MAD realizada en Politics & GovernmentElections · hace 1 década

Who should become the next president of the USA? and why?

17 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta favorita

Obama. Because the government does not need more seasoned and experienced politicians. A learning president in contrast to a "i've been there done that" type president is not equipped to handle our current times. Specifically, we live in a time of rapid societal and technological change. Learning is no longer a luxury or just for students or the rich, but all persons must be constant learners just to keep up. Given the little expeirence that Obama has, he will have to be a learning president.

The best reason Obama should be president, however, is that his message is not cynical or negative, it is hopeful and positive. The US has not had an uplifting and positive president in a very long time (reagan?). Our culture needs a leader that can craft an articulate verbal picture of what our country can be and who we might be. I don't hear anything positive and visionary from any of the other presidential hopefuls.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

obama. hilary and obama have agreed they are about 95% the same. The big difference is theyre speaking abilities and body language. Obama is prbly the best speaker ive ever heard. Hillary is far from that. Hillary comes off angry when she talks and obama talks of uniting. Obama will unite our country and and help our country. He may have better forign affairs because of these human qualities.

vote for change. obama 08

• hace 1 década

Dr. Alan Keyes

because he's the only candidate who would nominate prospective U.S. Supreme Court justices who would vote to overturn the court's horrible rulings in the cases of Roe vs. Wade and Doe vs. Bolton

• hace 1 década

can only speak for myself...qualifications..TRUE qualifications...! not because "I feel good about him/her"..I like his style of clothes.." etc.

Position is President AND Commander in Chief! the later more relevant now adays in a time of war!

well know what has happened with this guy B in the White house with no true military experience!.. and the last one also with no military experience at all in the 90's!

and the ONLY one now is McCain! ...to me the choice is clear! ....McCain!

• ¿Qué te parecen las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar la respuesta.
  • hace 1 década

Hillary Clinton - Experience.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

McCain because most people are either against Hillary or Obama you see

• Deb M
    Lv 7
    hace 1 década

Hillary...because she has the experience, the contacts and the ideas to restore this country to what it once was before the Bush administration turned it from "the people" to "the corporations."

• hace 1 década

The Author Jake Laughton!

He is even better at fixing America then Ron Paul, after all you can't fix it if you don't know how it broke in the first place!

Fuente(s): Suggested reading, the Award Winning book "Death of Democracy: The Erosion of Freedom Doctrine of the Second American Revolution" by Jake Laughton Available on Amazon
  • hace 1 década

It's a system. Unfortunately it's way beyond the understandings of our citizens today to realize the truth about our elections and the people we select.

http://www.americanzeitgeist.com/index.html

research it... Watch the entire film

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Anyone who isn't a Democrat or Republican because those 2 parties have screwed the US Govt. so badly that it no longer works.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.