Christians, how can you explain the fact that many historians lived at Jesus' time, yet...?

...None took notice or recorded him? As for men such as Tacitus (Who was born 20 years after Jesus died), why were their accounts of Jesus (Actually, "Christ", which is not a name, it's a title) only limited to a sentence each? Wouldn't such a magnificent, ground-breaking, miracle-performing... mostrar más ...None took notice or recorded him? As for men such as Tacitus (Who was born 20 years after Jesus died), why were their accounts of Jesus (Actually, "Christ", which is not a name, it's a title) only limited to a sentence each?

Wouldn't such a magnificent, ground-breaking, miracle-performing prophet have gotten the attention of the 40 or so historians living near him and at the same time? Why didn't he?

And for the 5 historians who claimed Jesus was real (3 of them proven to be false already), why such short mention? Why weren't they captivated to convince more, record more, or anything else?
Actualizar: Sas... What?

Are you agreeing with me, or what? I can't even tell.
Actualizar 2: Slowhand, is it necessary to try to divert attention from my question by trying to discredit me? Did I say I believe in evolution?

Nice try.
26 respuestas 26