My 5 yo daughter let 5 yo friend who is a boy kiss her with mouth open (no tongue) and touch her private parts

They have been just friends until a week ago he wrote her a note that he loves her. He has come over to play with her and they would watch movies in her bunk bed with the door open and I would be in there checking on them all the time. Tonight she told me he kissed her with his mouth open but no tongue and... mostrar más They have been just friends until a week ago he wrote her a note that he loves her. He has come over to play with her and they would watch movies in her bunk bed with the door open and I would be in there checking on them all the time. Tonight she told me he kissed her with his mouth open but no tongue and touched her chest and other very private area under her pants. She told me he pulled up her shirt and took down her pants. I asked her why she let him and she said she told him to stop. I spoke with his parents and he is saying her only kissed her on the arm and touched her shoulder. But he has kissed another girl before in PreK and there was an issue between his parents and the girls parents. Should we talk to them together having my daughter say what he did and see who is lying? Should they stop playing with each other and just play with same sex friends? She doesn't watch anything adult like AT ALL and she has a brother who is 8 who is child like because of delays . HELP!
Actualizar: My husband and I have become friends with the parents and they are strict, loving, god fearing people. The mom said that he may have seen it on a soap opera but he hasn't seen one in a couple of years. The reason I even asked my daughter if her friend did anything to her is because the mom told me that he was... mostrar más My husband and I have become friends with the parents and they are strict, loving, god fearing people. The mom said that he may have seen it on a soap opera but he hasn't seen one in a couple of years. The reason I even asked my daughter if her friend did anything to her is because the mom told me that he was friends with a little girl at PreK and they were caught kissing. My daughter was scared to tell me HOW he kissed her but then after a while she showed me and I KNOW she has not seen ANYTHING like that around my house. I then asked her if he touched her anywhere yes and she said yes. I asked her if it was outside her clothes and she said no and told me how it happened. I really don't think she is lying about this because it took her a long time to feel comfortable enough with me to tell me and know she wasn't going to get in trouble. I called the boy's mom. She & her husband are VERY upset-kept asking her son what happened, he stuck with same answer-kissed on arm only.
Actualizar 2: We (both set of parents) don't want to make a big deal out of this until school is over on Wednesday - they are both in the same class and sit at the same table. He has a little sister so he has seen a girl naked. My daughter has a 7-1/2 yo brother who she has seen naked. I don't want to dwell on this... mostrar más We (both set of parents) don't want to make a big deal out of this until school is over on Wednesday - they are both in the same class and sit at the same table. He has a little sister so he has seen a girl naked. My daughter has a 7-1/2 yo brother who she has seen naked. I don't want to dwell on this with her because I don't want it to get into her subconscious. Do you think we should just encourage her to have playdates with girls and/or if I have the kids over make sure it is boys and girls? I am actually thinking about asking his parents if there is anyway he could have been molested by someone. Reason is I was molested when I was 11 by my friend's grandfather and never told anyone until I was over 20 years old because I was afraid everyone would think I was lying. The way I raise my children is very different than the way my parents raised me-they don't fear me and know they only get in trouble when they did something wrong - not if someone does something to them.
11 respuestas 11