promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anónimo
Anónimo realizada en Salud y bellezaEnfermedadesOtros - Enfermedades · hace 1 década

What causes diarrhea, headache and stomachache?

what causes diarrhea, headache, and stomachache?

12 respuestas

Calificación
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta favorita

here! i found some information i hope its useful =D

Many things can cause diarrhea, which can make diagnosis complex. A list of established causes of diarrhea follows:

Lactose intolerance

Pancreatic disease

Short bowel syndrome

Postgastrectomy syndrome

Hyperthyroidism

Cholestasis

Celiac disease (gluten intolerance)

Other malabsorption syndromes

Inflammatory bowel disease

Infectious diseases

Viral Infection

Norwalk Virus

Rotavirus

Adenoviruses

Bacterial Infection

Salmonella

Shigella

Campylobacter

Vibrio cholerae

Entero-Aggregative Escherichia coli

Entero-Toxic Escherichia coli

Yersinia enterocolitica

Vibrio parahemolyticus

Protozoal Infection

Giardia lamblia

Entamoeba histolytica

Blastocystis

Dientamoeba fragilis

Cryptosporidium

Isospora

Cyclospora

Toxoplasmosis

Malaria

Multicellular Parasitic Diseases

Ascaris

Trichuris

Strongyloides

Filariasis

Toxocara

Echinococcosis

Cysticercosis

Tapeworms

Trematoda - Intestinal, lung, liver flukes

Schistosoma

Hookworm, pinworm

Fungal Diseases

Candida

Ischemic colitis

Radiation colitis

Secretory diarrhea

Irritable bowel syndrome

Laxative abuse

Congenital syndromes (chloridorrhea)

Bacterial toxins

Drugs and poisons

Beer & Liquor

Neuroendocrine tumors

Neoplasia

Addison's disease

Epidemic secretory Brainerd diarrhea

stomachache:

The following is an incomplete list of possible causes of abdominal pain.[1]

Gastrointestinal

Inflammatory: gastroenteritis, appendicitis, gastritis, esophagitis, diverticulitis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, microscopic colitis

Obstruction: hernia, intussusception, volvulus, post-surgical adhesions, tumours, superior mesenteric artery syndrome, severe constipation

Vascular: embolism, thrombosis, hemorrhage, sickle cell disease, abdominal angina, blood vessel compression (such as celiac artery compression syndrome)

digestive: peptic ulcer, lactose intolerance, celiac sprue, Jasohnstritis

Bile system

Inflammatory: cholecystitis, cholangitis

Obstruction: cholelithiasis, tumours

Liver

Inflammatory: hepatitis, liver abscess

Pancreatic

Inflammatory: pancreatitis

Renal and urological

Inflammation: pyelonephritis, bladder infection

Obstruction: kidney stones, urolithiasis, Urinary retention, tumours

Vascular: left renal vein entrapment

Gynecological or obstetric

Inflammatory: pelvic inflammatory disease

Mechanical: ovarian torsion

Endocrinological: menstruation, Mittelschmerz

Tumors: endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cyst, ovarian cancer

Pregnancy: ruptured ectopic pregnancy, threatened abortion

Abdominal wall

muscle strain or trauma

muscular infection

neurogenic pain: herpes zoster, radiculitis in Lyme disease, abdominal cutaneous nerve entrapment syndrome (ACNES), tabes dorsalis

Referred pain

from the thorax: pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, ischemic heart disease, pericarditis

from the spine: radiculitis

from the genitals: testicular torsion

Metabolic disturbance

uremia, diabetic ketoacidosis, porphyria, C1-esterase inhibitor deficiency, adrenal insufficiency,lead poisoning, black widow spider bite, narcotic withdrawal

Blood vessels

aortic dissection, abdominal aortic aneurysm

Immune system

sarcoidosis

vasculitis

familial Mediterranean fever

Idiopathic

irritable bowel syndrome (affecting up to 20% of the population, IBS is the most common cause of recurrent, intermittent abdominal pain)

and.. sorry i couldn't find any information about what causes headaches but i know some of them:

. sometimes its caused by noise

.stress

.sometimes because you're hungry

.tension

.low blood sugar

.dehydration

.sinusitis

.meningitis.

i hope this information to be useful =D

good luck!

see ya !

Fuente(s): www.wikipedia.com
    • Commenter avatarInicia sesión para responder a las preguntas
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Flu.

Greetings¬¬

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

bacterias and parasites

most common escherichia colli bacteria

and salmonella

may be something u ate makes u sick

• hace 3 años

Cuantas veces las visitas médicas fueron en vanos y solo han conseguido causándote más estrés ver los resultados. Cuantas veces no has pensado que james te librarías de estas infecciones producidas por hongo cándida. Si has pasado por todo esto aprenderás lo laborioso que es este apuro y apreciaras este eBook, Infecciones Por Hongos No Mas de aquí http://InfeccionesPorHongos.teres.info/?izOE

La guía Infecciones Por Hongos No Mas está diseñado para todo tipo de hongos en cualquier parte del organismo ya sea genital, oral, dedos y uñas.

Infecciones Por Hongos No Mas también te obsequia con bonos adicionales porque esta metodo es la mejor guía para combatir todo tipo de infecciones porque mediante consejos elementales y tratamientos naturales lograras recobrar tu salud, en  menos de lo que se imagina.

¡En este momento solo depende de ti aprovecharlo al máximo!

• ¿Qué te parecen las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar la respuesta.
  • hace 3 años

• hace 4 años

Uterine fibroids are the non-cancerous tumor growths in the smooth muscle levels of the uterus. The Uterine Fibroids is extremely common among the female sex all through early, middle and later reproductive decades and if you intend to get rid of it you will need Amanda Leto's Fibroids Miracle book from here https://tr.im/lePN0

Fibroids Miracle book is just a complete manual to treating uterine fibroids normally from home. 

The Fibroid miracle is undoubtedly the best and most natural plan to make use of to get your body back good health and it'll revitalize the caliber of your everyday life. The fibroid miracle is the reply to a lasting answer of your uterine fibroids wellness condition.

• Anónimo
    hace 4 años

Fast Acting Guaranteed Herpes Treatment.

• hace 6 años

Para curar el herpes de una vez por todas te recomiendo que pruebes este producto http://solucionherpes.info/remedio-herpes.asp

Este es un método innovador que ya se ha curado el herpes totalmente natural a un montón de gente, usted debe probarlo.

• Anónimo
    hace 6 años

I solved completly my herpes problem following this method: http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=415

I've have been suffering from herpes for over 4 years. I tried everything, of course I went to the doctor about a hundred times, probably not that many, but it sure seems like it. It never did any good for long and caused all kinds of other issues having to do with taking too many antibiotics.

I know the feelings of helplessness, isolation and real longing to be rid of herpes. I really didn?t think I would ever be rid of the virus. I thought that I would have to live the rest of my life without any lasting intimacy.

I was lost in a sea of despair. This was because my doctor told me that I would need to be on drugs for the rest of my life. He also said to forget about ever having sex with anyone ever again. After hearing this I was very angry. There had to be something I could do. So I decided to see if I could find another way to deal with my herpes.

After a lot of research I decided to try to follow this method http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=415

The book details a unique method of actually killing viral pathogens responsible for the herpes virus as well as a quick and natural method for healing herpes blisters. After reading the book and taking action in just two days the blisters were gone. I haven't had an outbreak in 2 years. Herpes is a common sexually transmitted infection (STI). There are 2 types of herpes, Herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) and Herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2). The symptoms for HSV-1 normally occur around the mouth while the symptoms for HSV-2 occur around the genitals. Nevertheless, both types of herpes can be transmitted to the genital and mouth areas. Herpes is often spread through sores. Most people often experience some form of sensation, including itching and tingling before they observe anything on the skin Modern medicine is mostly all about maintenance of the disease because big pharmaceutical companies are calling the shots. Hooking people on pharmaceuticals means recurring money the big drug companies. They, in turn, pay the doctors to keep writing prescriptions ?Don?t look for a real help here. Good luck!

• hace 1 década

lo puede causar infecciones en tu estomago o algún alimento te callo mal

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.