To write such a booklet, you should understand what you believe and *why* you believe it. It is not enough to simply acknowledge belief, so carefully consider that fact before writing. This may not answer your question directly, but I can give reasons I believe so you can identify your own:
1. Authorship: The Bible was written by about 40 different authors over 1500 years. No way could they have all collaborated, and why would they conspire to cheat us with lies?
2. Fulfilled prophecy: Consider the fallibility of modern day weather forecasters, who cannot guarantee their predictions with 100% accuracy. According to the laws of probability, mankind should not be able to prophesy at all and yet we have documented fulfilled prophecies hundreds of years after the prophecies were made. About one-fourth of the Bible was prophetic when written.
3. Preservation: Despite centuries of censorship, war, tyrants, atheists and agnostics, the Bible perseveres. The fact that it no longer holds the same place in our priorities as it once held corresponds to and underscores the increase in violence and crime that plagues our communities.
4. Archeology: The Bible tells us we should be able to understand the science behind Creation. The Sodom and Gomorrah sites, recently proved destroyed by sulphur-based fire, are simply two instances of modern man discovering scientific basis in the Bible. Another might be the newly-discovered 'caucasian' or non-oriental mummies of China which ties in with the story of the Galatians and their journey toward the East. Another might be the eruption of Santorini, particularly its accompanying earthquakes and fault lines which tie in to the Moses and the Israelites' escape from Egypt.
5. Changed Lives: Faith is a powerful and life changing force. The Spirit of God makes itself real when you choose to open your heart. Your life will never be the same; it is a peace and freedom that words can scarcely express.
Logically, having studied Scripture and finding it accurate on so many levels, then I must accept that Jesus is real and follow His suggested course of action. That became possible once I understood that being 'made in His image' meant my body contained a spirit that could easily communicate with His. It's rather like matching up Bluetooth devices with your computer; i.e. one must acknowledge the other for any data transfer to take place. Prayer is the linkup.
Miracles. Profound, life-changing miracles.