Does anyone know Who sings this song?

Its a awesome beat!!!! Starts off with drums, then she makes this funny sound but cool lol....this is part of it cause I cant understand the rest "I've fallin down, my nose bleeding badly, I'm where you want me....BOY SHUT YOUR FACE, BOY SHUTCHA SHUTCHA FACE UP SHUTCHA SHUTCHA FACE UP....TELLING... mostrar más Its a awesome beat!!!! Starts off with drums, then she makes this funny sound but cool lol....this is part of it cause I cant understand the rest "I've fallin down, my nose bleeding badly, I'm where you want me....BOY SHUT YOUR FACE, BOY SHUTCHA SHUTCHA FACE UP SHUTCHA SHUTCHA FACE UP....TELLING STORYS IS WHAT YOUR GONNA DO....I KNOW THE WORDS I KNOW WHEN TO SAY THEN YOUR WHERE I WANT YOU....IM COMING TO GET YOU YEAH IM COMING TO GET I HAVE A SURPRIZE FOR YOU BEWARE BEWARE DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES!!! IVE FALLEN DOWN MY NOSE BLEEDING BADLY I KNOW THE WORDS I KNOW WHEN TO SAY THEM YOUR WHERE I WANT YOU...AHHHH SHUTCHA..........its awesome!!!!! LOL And its a girl singer!!!!! I think it like indie music!!! I need to know who that is lol!
3 respuestas 3