Looking for a country/slow rock song that I just heard!!?

ok I was at the university where I go, swimming at the pool and there was definitely a country station playing I think it may have been XM radio or something because there was no commercials but I heard this song that was sorta slow, had electric guitars the guys voice was really haunting, it had a really amazing... mostrar más ok I was at the university where I go, swimming at the pool and there was definitely a country station playing I think it may have been XM radio or something because there was no commercials but I heard this song that was sorta slow, had electric guitars the guys voice was really haunting, it had a really amazing melody to it...I tried so hard to be able to discern lyrics all I got was "every time I look back" and then after that line I got the word "smile" it was an amazing song and it also ended very quietly but with the singer coming back in and singing almost acapella the last part with minimal guitar twanging. I know this is a country song because all the songs that were playing before and after it were country please help it was so amazing!!!
2 respuestas 2