ZX realizada en Politics & GovernmentImmigration · hace 8 años

How do i Become a Legal American Citizen?

The fastest and legal Way is my question! Marrying an American is not on my agenda, real answers please, no Bull!

3 respuestas

  • hace 8 años
    Respuesta favorita

    1) If you are a science scholar, world famous artist or kind of a big shot - it's pretty easy for you.

    2) If you are a whistle blower from war torn country or have "legitimately" fear for your life because of your humanitarian actions, you may ask for asylum and get a permanent stay (if you make it alive out of your country - as US is going to go their to rescue you).

    Otherwise get a skilled job in US, contribute to the economy , pay taxes and apply for green card.

    Edit: The one that gave me native rating understand that I'm probably the only one that took the question seriously.

  • hace 8 años

    Once you have become a Green Card holder, you enlist in the U.S. military. The moment you are shipped out to Afghanistan, you get killed. Within a few weeks you will be declared a U.S. citizen post mortum, so that is truly the fastest way.

    Fuente(s): An immigrant from Europe, I live in the charming old mission town San Buenaventura and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, California.
  • Anónimo
    hace 8 años

    Depends on you current status if you are in the US ..your age etc

    Or if you are in another country

    there is no fast way

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.