Can I demand an evaluation that I never received?

When I went to MEPS to enlist in the Army, the doctor saw scars on my arm from self-inflicted burns. I know that self-injury warrants an automatic PDQ which is why I lied about it every time I was asked. I was never hospitalized for it, nor was I ever diagnosed with a mental disorder or medicated. By the time I was... mostrar más When I went to MEPS to enlist in the Army, the doctor saw scars on my arm from self-inflicted burns. I know that self-injury warrants an automatic PDQ which is why I lied about it every time I was asked. I was never hospitalized for it, nor was I ever diagnosed with a mental disorder or medicated. By the time I was at MEPS it had been nearly three years since I had harmed myself. I was told that I would need an evaluation from Mental Health and they would decide whether or not I was stable enough for enlistment. My recruiter told me he would contact me when my evaluation was scheduled. I waited for weeks and he finally called and told me that they had just decided not to look into it and terminated my enlistment processing. Does it matter that they didn't deliver what they said I would get and can I go back and demand the evaluation since the truth never came out and they have no proof that I deserved to be disqualified?
Actualizar: You're all so hilarious. All I want is my evaluation. I am neither depressed nor am I a liberal leech. I'm currently a mentally stable, highly conservative person that actually has a past where I wasn't perfect. God forbid. I know that I don't meet military standards, but I feel that my contribution... mostrar más You're all so hilarious. All I want is my evaluation. I am neither depressed nor am I a liberal leech. I'm currently a mentally stable, highly conservative person that actually has a past where I wasn't perfect. God forbid. I know that I don't meet military standards, but I feel that my contribution is important enough and I'll keep offering it until I've exhausted all of my options.
Actualizar 2: I appreciate the people who gave me respectful answers. I don't deny having made mistakes, nor do I feel that I am entitled to enlistment just because I want to. As for the state of my current mental health, I know more about that than you folks do, but thank you for informing me of my hopelessness. I would be... mostrar más I appreciate the people who gave me respectful answers. I don't deny having made mistakes, nor do I feel that I am entitled to enlistment just because I want to. As for the state of my current mental health, I know more about that than you folks do, but thank you for informing me of my hopelessness. I would be grateful for your service if I believed that you cared about all of the people that you protect and serve, but unfortunately your sense that you have the right to ridicule a person for something that they are owning up to makes me believe that your intentions are not honorable. Therefore, I would recommend that you reflect the honor of the military a little better and I'll continue to reflect the dishonor and pathetic nature of all those that are inferior to you. I will stay far away from your throne.
6 respuestas 6