Joe realizada en Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · hace 6 años

Which girl should i choose? :/?

There are three girls who are potential material for a relationship and i dont know which one is the best for me :/ as eachone is special in their own way, each one has their own flaws... The first girl well i really like her personality and how she treats me but the only bad thing is that she is three years younger than me... I have a sister that is her age and i really feel ackward. The other girl i found her super cute and she is also really funny and she feels the same way for me but the only bad thing is that is really hard to get a hold on her and she is that type of person who you just have to work hard to talk through text messages. The last girl well she is cute and sweet and she feels the same way for me. We havent seen eachother enough to have differences but the only bad thing is that she came out from a really long relationship and everyone knows that when you come out of a relationship, any other after it you wont make the effort as the one you were before. Which one should i choose!

1 respuesta

Relevancia
  • hace 6 años

Whoever you have REAL feelings for. Honestly, "choosing" a girl isn't going to make you genuinely happy. If you don't have feelings for any of them, don't date any of them. I don't know why you want to "choose" a girl, but you shouldn't have to. It's not going to make you genuinely happy, and one of you would most likely get hurt. It's not worth it. When there's ONE you REALLY want, you'll know it, you'll feel it, and that's the one you should go for. If you're looking for happiness, I'm very sure none of these girls are really going to make you truly happy. There are many more girls in the world other than just these three.

Best of luck and God bless!

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.