Joe realizada en Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · hace 6 años

Is this possible about falling in love?

Is it possible that you once fell in love with one person so strong that after your break up with that person you won't be able to fall in love with someone else???

6 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 6 años

That's completely up to you.

• hace 6 años

No. I believe love lasts forever. If its meant to be you'll find your way back to eachother. Otherwise it wasnt really love, just really strong feelings.

• hace 6 años

I hope not :-/

But if something bad happened that ended the relationship, I think it would be easier to get past that relationship and move on. I think sometimes you just have to force yourself to move on and try again even though you might not want to at first.

• hace 6 años

The concept of love really intrigues me at this point in my life, depending on what type of love it is, unconditional, conditional or puppy love.

I'm with my first girlfriend right now and I don't know what type of love it is, it's between puppy love and unconditional. Maybe it's that I don't know the true meaning of love yet but right now, yeah, it does feel like I love her to death, and when she leaves me next year for Wales, I don't think I'll find another girl. In fact, I don't think it's worth living without this girl and that is the true meaning of the power of love. Love will find its way....

• ¿Qué te parecen las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 6 años

if you fall out of love, then it was never love in the first place it was lust.. because love is forever and lust is just temporary, but if your talking about destiny, like soul mates, personally i dont believe that but yeah

• Anónimo
    hace 6 años

yup, it is possible to falling in love with another person because love is like happiness.....

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.