Juan realizada en Sociedad y culturaIdiomas · hace 1 mes

¿Complete the conversations with the expressions from the box?

- it’s a shame                   - complain                   - steepest                 - challenge            - let’s call it a day             - head back                 - chalet                     - slopes                  - blame                             - not yet                      - enough

1. Monserrate street is one of the _____________________ roads in Neiva.2. Climbing the Everest is a big _____________________ for everybody.3. ____________________ that Peter can’t go to Bogotá. We really enjoy from his company.4. Don’t _____________________ me if you have an accident! I warned you about it.5. I’m going to _________________ to Movistar because my cell bill is too expensive this month.6. Climbing ___________________ can be dangerous if you don’t have experience.7. I think 3 months of training is not __________________ practice to participate in competitions.8. I feel worn out! ______________________ and ___________________ home now please!9. The movie has ____________________ released on video.10. The two-bedroom ___________________ is in good condition.

1 respuesta

Calificación
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta favorita

Complete the conversations with the expressions from the box?

- it’s a shame

- complain

- steepest

- challenge

- let’s call it a day

- head back

- chalet

- slopes

- blame

- not yet BEEN

- enough

1. Monserrat street is one of the STEEPEST roads in Neiva.

2. Climbing the Everest is a big CHALLENGE for everybody.

3. IT'S A SHAME that Peter can’t go to Bogotá. We really enjoy from his company.

4. Don’t BLAME me if you have an accident! I warned you about it.

5. I’m going to COMPLAIN to Movistar because my cell bill is too expensive this month.

6. Climbing SLOPES can be dangerous if you don’t have experience.

7. I think 3 months of training is not ENOUGH practice to participate in competitions.

8. I feel worn out! LET'S CALL IT A DAY and HEAD BACK home now please!

9. The movie has NOT YET BEEN released on video.

10. The two-bedroom CHALET is in good condition.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.