Juan realizada en Sociedad y culturaIdiomas · hace 1 mes

¿Complete the dialogues with the phrases in the box. There are two phrases that you don’t need to use.?

have much in common

not that great 

make ends meet

so full of life

have time on my hands Just kiddingbetter offdon’t get me wrongfrom time to timedon’t have free timeA: Your roommate seems like a really nice person.B: I don’t know. He’s _______________________A: Why do you say that?B: _________________________, he’s a nice person and all that, but…A: So, why don’t you like him?B: Well, we don’t ______________________. And he gets excited too easily!A: Really?B: Yeah, he’s ___________________! I think it’s too much.A: So, are you coming with us to the theater tonight’B: No, I’m finding it hard to ______________________ at the moment. So, I don’t want to spend any more money.A: You’re _________________ than I am, but you don’t go out that much.B: It’s good to go out ___________________ but not every night. Besides, we have to study.A: You’re right. I’m going to stay in tonight and study.B: What?A: ___________________! I’m going out. Come with me! 

1 respuesta

Calificación
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Complete the dialogues with the phrases in the box. There are two phrases that you don’t need to use.

- have much in common

- not that great

- make ends meet

- so full of life

- have time on my hands

- Just kidding

- better off

- don’t get me wrong

- from time to time

- don’t have free time

A: Your roommate seems like a really nice person.

B: I don’t know. He’s NOT THAT GREAT.

A: Why do you say that?

B: DON'T GET ME WRONG, he’s a nice person and all that, but…

A: So, why don’t you like him?

B: Well, we don’t HAVE MUCH IN COMMON. And he gets excited too easily!

A: Really?

B: Yeah, he’s SO FULL OF LIFE! I think it’s too much.

A: So, are you coming with us to the theater tonight’

B: No, I’m finding it hard to MAKE ENDS MEET at the moment. So, I don’t want to spend any more money.

A: You’re BETTER OFF than I am, but you don’t go out that much.

B: It’s good to go out FROM TIME TO TIME, but not every night. Besides, we have to study.

A: You’re right. I’m going to stay in tonight and study.

B: What?

A: JUST KIDDING! I’m going out. Come with me!

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.