Juan realizada en Sociedad y culturaIdiomas · hace 1 mes

¿Read the text and complete the blanks with the words from the box.?

tough

extremely

various

skills

gear

heights

careful

training

fear

I've been climbing for over twenty years now and I've taught _______________ friends and family members to climb. I’ve really helped them to develop their climbing ____________. _____________ to go mountain climbing can be challenging, but it’s worth in the end. I found mountain climbing quite ____________ when I first started but now I just love it! Of course, I have to be very ____________ because it can get __________ dangerous up there. I don’t have a _____________ of _____________, but I fear bad weather! You see, you can check that all your _____________ is OK and you can plan your trip carefully, but you can’t do anything about the weather.

1 respuesta

Calificación
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Read the text and complete the blanks with the words from the box.

- tough

- extremely

- various

- skills

- gear

- heights

- careful

- training

- fear

I've been climbing for over twenty years now and I've taught VARIOUS friends and family members to climb. I’ve really helped them to develop their climbing SKILLS. TRAINING to go mountain climbing can be challenging, but it’s worth in the end. I found mountain climbing quite TOUGH when I first started but now I just love it! Of course, I have to be very CAREFUL because it can get EXTREMELY dangerous up there. I don’t have a FEAR of HEIGHTS, but I fear bad weather! You see, you can check that all your GEAR is OK and you can plan your trip carefully, but you can’t do anything about the weather.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora y obtén respuestas.